воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

SLIKOUR I GOT YOU FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD

F Rocka Khuli Chana, P. DJ Drama] You see, we're really not much for warnings Around these parts, we just like to come straight at ya But as you can tell, I think you are getting the message [Hook: Taking A Chance On Love. Some of us started with nothing so we consider you lucky Ew! Used to be 20, for a show, now it's 20, in the crowd Nna le manyora a ka re le direla nywe nywe nywe nywe Ska tla go mbora baba atumela ka chelete fela Me and my niggas want money that's all, money that's all Young niggas do it themselves, shoutout to Culoe De Song Blind! Nothing stays the same I believe we were meant to dream And I won't let hopelessness bring me down For the rest of my life x 2. Cassper Nyovest] Yeah, greetings from up in the North, I heard these niggas is talking You never talk to me direct, I just got a call from your bosses Say you started from bottom was rolling around in a Toyota bakkie? slikour i got you free mp3

Uploader: Nikojar
Date Added: 7 April 2014
File Size: 5.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2533
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





It's Your World Instrumental.

I Got You (feat. Tia Black) - Single

Bookings ZA - jake gaartjie. Tse Tswembu Tse Blind Artist: In 2 My Heart.

slikour i got you free mp3

Sections of this page. Some of us started with nothing so we consider you lucky Ew! F Rocka Khuli Chana, P.

SlikourOnLife

O is known to drop huge records everytime he releases a new song and this is obviously the reason why he took his time to drop this record. I sometimes dream which is such a privilege Some of us struggle to eat or live dreaming is a luxury So we accept the surroundings of our impoverished hell Hell, we just become it, you know? Only Ever Loved You.

slikour i got you free mp3

Lifting Me Into The Stars. Cassper nyovest-problems lyrics coming soon. Please add on the list below Hape Le Hape, Pt.

spikour Man this boy was born in December, feee means the summer is mine Tried to be humble but niggas I'm fed up I just got a text from Julius Malema I'm probably gon' hit him back in a second But right now my fingers is doing the hella hey!

Many people don't know hore Ricky Rick ke wa kgale even culturespears wrote a song about his dog"ntjanyana bo RickyRick,hei Baskei Baskhei: Never Give Up But if you dream it, maybe you can be it Listen There's no obsession of success where I'm from Kids mother before they have breasts where I'm from Life is jou failing test where I'm from Nobody works to be the best where I'm from Rather be the worst, that's the best where I'm from Some see the world as corners of the streets iBara is the guy that has something to teach iKleva is the guy that'll always try cheat The apartheid system got us think we're weak That; s why Kasi people cannot reach they're peak No matter how progressive we are we're still weak Jews Indians stick together so they lead We hate ourselves we endorse overseas From broadcasters to corporate freee No wonder eKasi success is a dream And I'm a dreamer You know?

I Got You (Prod By Moroko Beatz) | Slikouronlife

This is probably the first single from the legends upcoming sophomore album. Please Add to the list who you would like to see on the Stage, interested Acts email bootcampfest gmail.

slikour i got you free mp3

I say ni ojuelegba They know my story From holdup studio I be hustle to work e. Click on the link to download: Cassper Nyovest] Tse tswembu, tse blind Hey wena, hey wena, hey wena, hey Tse tswembu, tse blind Hey wena, hey wena, hey wena, hey Tse blind, tse ntswembu x6 [Verse 2: DJ Drama] You see, we're really not much for warnings Around these parts, we just like to come straight at ya But as you can tell, I think you are getting the message [Hook: Cassper Nyovest] Tse tswembu, tse blind Hey wena, hey wena, hey wena, hey Tse tswembu, tse blind Hey wena, hey wena, hey wena, hey Tse blind, tse ntswembu x6 [Verse 1: Say Yeah Original Mix.

C U In My Dreams. Show More Show Less.

Music Download Slikour I Got You — MY FREE MP3

Okmalumkoolkat NtwanaYam can be streamed on soundcloud now! H, Raw X on the beat [Verse 3: Making the most, pocketela hundred stena a show At an average of 5 shows a week Ooh, ooh re le direla jiti Fres heard you niggas is talking frree me, I heard you niggas is talking bout me Tse tswembu, tse tswembu Tswembu, tswembu, tswembu, tswembu Tse tse tswembu, tswembu tse blind [Hook: Cassper Nyovest] Yeah, greetings from up in the North, I heard these niggas is talking You never talk to me direct, I just got a call from your bosses Say you started from bottom was rolling around in a Toyota bakkie?

Nothing stays the same I believe we were meant to dream And I won't let hopelessness bring me down For the rest of my life x 2. DJ Drama] You see, we're really not much for warnings Around these parts, we just like to come straight at ya But as you can tell, I think you are getting the message.

See more of Mzansi hip hop lyrics on Facebook. H, Raw X on the beat. Dreamer RJ Benjamin Feat.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий